- This event has passed.
Worcester Railers Opening Night
October 22 @ 11:59 pm
Professional hockey returns to Worcester on Sat., October 22rd as Worcester Railers HC take on Adirondack Thunder at the DCU Center.
The Railers encourage fans to head to the DCU Center before doors open on Sat., Oct. 22 for a free pre-game block party on Commercial St., presented by Encore Boston Harbor. The event will start at 4:30 p.m. and will feature live music from Third Gear, barbecue from Off the Rails, and family-friendly activities. DCU Center doors open at 5:30 p.m.; puck drops at 7:05 p.m.
The Railers are offering fans a special Opening Night ticket package. Receive (4) tickets and (4) limited edition Season V hats for just $100. Purchase online, or call (508) 365-1750.
Want to See More Events?
To see all the events in the Worcester area from our trusted partners, click here.
Planning a Downtown Event?
Check out the events supplies and services available to you here.
Need Help Submitting an Event on Our Events Calendar?
- Go to the discovercentralma.org website and scroll to bottom of page
- To only enter events into the calendar and not become a Discover Central MA member, click Already a member? Login to your account
- Fill out the information in English to Create an Account and click Create Account
- You will then be directed to a page where you can post events
- Select Manage My Events to enter events into the calendar
- Click Create Event button
- Enter the name in English and dates of your event and select Create Event & Continue
- Add in all event details in English and an image that is under 690 pixels
- When finished, check the box that says Request addition to the Downtown Worcester Calendar
- Click Send to Review
All posted events will be subject to review by the Discover Central Massachusetts and Downtown Worcester Business Improvement District staff prior to approval. Please submit events at least two weeks in advance as it can take up to 7-9 days for your event to appear on our events calendar. Please review event guidelines HERE.