- This event has passed.
June 30 @ 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Worcester County Poetry Association (WCPA) presents “PopUp Poets” at the PopUp, 20 Franklin Street, Worcester, MA on Thursday, June 30th from 6:30pm-9:00pm.
Local poets, storytellers, and humorists will read from their latest musings. Authors include Jenith Charpentier, Richard Fox, Jennifer Freed, Joe Fusco Jr., Dave Macpherson, Michael Milligan, Susan Roney O’Brien, Catherine Reed, and Eve Rifkah.
Books by the PopUp Poets will be available for purchase. Admission is free. A cash bar sponsored by D’Errico’s Markets will be open during the event.
Support local writers and join the fun!
Disclaimer: The Worcester PopUp at the JMAC is a free-to-use, creative
co-working space of the Worcester Cultural Coalition and in partnership with
The Barr Foundation. This event does not necessarily reflect the views of
Want to See More Events?
To see all the events in the Worcester area from our trusted partners, click here.
Planning a Downtown Event?
Check out the events supplies and services available to you here.
Need Help Submitting an Event on Our Events Calendar?
- Go to the discovercentralma.org website and scroll to bottom of page
- To only enter events into the calendar and not become a Discover Central MA member, click Already a member? Login to your account
- Fill out the information in English to Create an Account and click Create Account
- You will then be directed to a page where you can post events
- Select Manage My Events to enter events into the calendar
- Click Create Event button
- Enter the name in English and dates of your event and select Create Event & Continue
- Add in all event details in English and an image that is under 690 pixels
- When finished, check the box that says Request addition to the Downtown Worcester Calendar
- Click Send to Review
All posted events will be subject to review by the Discover Central Massachusetts and Downtown Worcester Business Improvement District staff prior to approval. Please submit events at least two weeks in advance as it can take up to 7-9 days for your event to appear on our events calendar. Please review event guidelines HERE.