Worcester Chamber Music Society: Consider the Source
September 18 @ 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Consider the Source
Annual Tom Keil Memorial Concert
Sunday, Sept. 18 | Mechanics Hall, Worcester @4 PM
Whether drawing inspiration from the Civil Rights movement, or with gestures to religious poetry and folk songs, each piece on this program reveals its source before transforming it into something entirely new and fresh.
Chinary Ung Child Song
Jessie Montgomery Source Code
Judith Weir Three Chorales for cello and piano
Antonín Dvořák String Sextet, Op. 48
Adults $38, Students $10, EBT/WIC $5, Youth 17 and under free
For EBT/WIC tickets, call the office at 508-978-8624 to order
This program will also be performed Friday, Sept. 16 | Unitarian Universalist Church, Harvard @7:30 PM
Want to See More Events?
To see all the events in the Worcester area from our trusted partners, click here.
Planning a Downtown Event?
Check out the events supplies and services available to you here.
Need Help Submitting an Event on Our Events Calendar?
- Go to the discovercentralma.org website and scroll to bottom of page
- To only enter events into the calendar and not become a Discover Central MA member, click Already a member? Login to your account
- Fill out the information to Create an Account and click Create Account
- You will then be directed to a page where you can post events
- Select Manage My Events to enter events into the calendar
- Click Create Event button
- Enter the name and dates of your event and select Create Event & Continue
- Add in all event details and an image that is under 690 pixels
- When finished, check the box that says Request addition to the Downtown Worcester Calendar
- Click Send to Review
All posted events will be subject to review by the Discover Central Massachusetts and Downtown Worcester Business Improvement District staff prior to approval. Please submit events at least two weeks in advance as it can take up to 7-9 days for your event to appear on our events calendar. Please review event guidelines HERE.