- This event has passed.
What’s Next? The Story of One Creative Journey (Virtual)
April 9, 2022 @ 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Judith Ferrara traces the source of inspiration that sustained over three decades of creativity resulting in poetry, blogs, paintings, and an upcoming biography/memoir of Yetta Dine, mother of poet Stanley Kunitz (TidePool Press).
Judith Ferrara’s poems, essays and artwork have appeared in several books and numerous journals. In 2018, she received the Stanley Kunitz Medal from the Worcester County Poetry Association She was awarded a 2003 Worcester Cultural Commission/Massachusetts Cultural Council Creative Arts Fellowship. A Few Sweet Drops in My Bitter Cup, a biography/memoir of Yetta Dine, mother of poet Stanley Kunitz, from TidePool Press, is forthcoming this year.
Want to See More Events?
To see all the events in the Worcester area from our trusted partners, click here.
Planning a Downtown Event?
Check out the events supplies and services available to you here.
Need Help Submitting an Event on Our Events Calendar?
- Go to the discovercentralma.org website and scroll to bottom of page
- To only enter events into the calendar and not become a Discover Central MA member, click Already a member? Login to your account
- Fill out the information in English to Create an Account and click Create Account
- You will then be directed to a page where you can post events
- Select Manage My Events to enter events into the calendar
- Click Create Event button
- Enter the name in English and dates of your event and select Create Event & Continue
- Add in all event details in English and an image that is under 690 pixels
- When finished, check the box that says Request addition to the Downtown Worcester Calendar
- Click Send to Review
All posted events will be subject to review by the Discover Central Massachusetts and Downtown Worcester Business Improvement District staff prior to approval. Please submit events at least two weeks in advance as it can take up to 7-9 days for your event to appear on our events calendar. Please review event guidelines HERE.