Peppa Pig’s Adventure
October 21 @ 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Come join Peppa on an exciting camping trip in the woods with George and her school friends, including Pedro Pony, Suzy Sheep and Gerald Giraffe. With lunchboxes packed and Daddy Pig driving the bus, Peppa and friends are excited about their outdoor adventure, full of singing, dancing, games and surprises. Little piggies everywhere will love this 60-minute live musical experience!
Make the most of your experience with Peppa Pig’s Adventure Photo Experience. This one-of-a-kind Photo Experience allows you and your family to experience a unique photo opportunity by jumping in a mud puddle alongside Peppa Pig & Friends.
Here’s how it works: Photo Experience ticket purchasers should go to the Will Call window at the Box Office on the show day to pick up their passes and after-show instructions. Each adult and child (age two and up) in a group must have a Photo Experience ticket in order to attend. The Photo Experience will start shortly after the end of show. Please make sure to bring your camera, as you will want to capture every moment!
This show contains Flashing Lights, Haze (Fog), and Confetti
Tickets are $29.75, $39.75 and $59.75 depending on seat location. Please contact the box office at 877.571.SHOW (7469) for more information.
Want to See More Events?
To see all the events in the Worcester area from our trusted partners, click here.
Planning a Downtown Event?
Check out the events supplies and services available to you here.
Need Help Submitting an Event on Our Events Calendar?
- Go to the discovercentralma.org website and scroll to bottom of page
- To only enter events into the calendar and not become a Discover Central MA member, click Already a member? Login to your account
- Fill out the information to Create an Account and click Create Account
- You will then be directed to a page where you can post events
- Select Manage My Events to enter events into the calendar
- Click Create Event button
- Enter the name and dates of your event and select Create Event & Continue
- Add in all event details and an image that is under 690 pixels
- When finished, check the box that says Request addition to the Downtown Worcester Calendar
- Click Send to Review
All posted events will be subject to review by the Discover Central Massachusetts and Downtown Worcester Business Improvement District staff prior to approval. Please submit events at least two weeks in advance as it can take up to 7-9 days for your event to appear on our events calendar. Please review event guidelines HERE.