Out To Lunch Festival & Farmers’ Market: 9/1/22
September 1 @ 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
The City of Worcester and the Worcester Cultural Coalition are pleased to announce the return of the Out to Lunch Festival and Farmers’ Markets for 2022! Out To Lunch will be held on the Worcester Common from 11am to 2pm August 4th, August 18th, and September 1st, with a rain date of Thursday, September 8th.
Now in its 12th year, Out to Lunch events are free and open to the public, hosting musical performances, local artists and crafters, area restaurants, farmers, and community organizations and nonprofits. More information can be found on the City of Worcester website: http://www.worcesterma.gov/worcester-common-oval/out-to-lunch.
Whitney Doucet and the Moonshine Band perform New England country music September 1st (rain date September 8).
As with all City of Worcester events, the latest COVID-19 guidance will be observed to ensure public safety. Learn more at: http://www.worcesterma.gov/coronavirus
Want to See More Events?
To see all the events in the Worcester area from our trusted partners, click here.
Planning a Downtown Event?
Check out the events supplies and services available to you here.
Need Help Submitting an Event on Our Events Calendar?
- Go to the discovercentralma.org website and scroll to bottom of page
- To only enter events into the calendar and not become a Discover Central MA member, click Already a member? Login to your account
- Fill out the information to Create an Account and click Create Account
- You will then be directed to a page where you can post events
- Select Manage My Events to enter events into the calendar
- Click Create Event button
- Enter the name and dates of your event and select Create Event & Continue
- Add in all event details and an image that is under 690 pixels
- When finished, check the box that says Request addition to the Downtown Worcester Calendar
- Click Send to Review
All posted events will be subject to review by the Discover Central Massachusetts and Downtown Worcester Business Improvement District staff prior to approval. Please submit events at least two weeks in advance as it can take up to 7-9 days for your event to appear on our events calendar. Please review event guidelines HERE.