Jazz Hamilton CARNEVALE
October 15 @ 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Jazz Hamilton, saxophone
There is magic at a Jazz Hamilton concert! With a career spanning over 3 decades as a soloist, the Classical Pop saxophonist brings you a musical journey through romance, passion, excitement, and well-known melodies that will transfix your imagination. With an uncanny ability of combining Classical music with elements of Jazz, Pop, and Latin, the artist unearths his unique ID after years of immersing himself in the academic study of music and profoundly testing the limits of the saxophone. Consequently, Jazz Hamilton crafted a distinctive sound which emerges from a Classical backdrop but then transcends beyond the limits of any single creative expression masterfully placing his instrument at the forefront of the orchestra. Now, Jazz Hamilton presents his mystical and electrifying masquerade concert showcasing masterpieces such as: “Song From A Secret Garden,” “Libertango,” “Over The Rainbow,” “Green Hornet,” “Aranjuez,” and “Besame Mucho” along many more using a theatrical style approach to create unforgettable memories for his audience. All this intertwined with his personal original arrangements, orchestrations, and spellbinding interpretations. Come and celebrate love in a unique immersive musical experience to the organic, smooth, and warm tone of Jazz Hamilton in this dynamic and breathtaking Book of Moments that today he calls: "CARNEVALE" . . .
~Enjoy the masquerade …
Want to See More Events?
To see all the events in the Worcester area from our trusted partners, click here.
Planning a Downtown Event?
Check out the events supplies and services available to you here.
Need Help Submitting an Event on Our Events Calendar?
- Go to the discovercentralma.org website and scroll to bottom of page
- To only enter events into the calendar and not become a Discover Central MA member, click Already a member? Login to your account
- Fill out the information to Create an Account and click Create Account
- You will then be directed to a page where you can post events
- Select Manage My Events to enter events into the calendar
- Click Create Event button
- Enter the name and dates of your event and select Create Event & Continue
- Add in all event details and an image that is under 690 pixels
- When finished, check the box that says Request addition to the Downtown Worcester Calendar
- Click Send to Review
All posted events will be subject to review by the Discover Central Massachusetts and Downtown Worcester Business Improvement District staff prior to approval. Please submit events at least two weeks in advance as it can take up to 7-9 days for your event to appear on our events calendar. Please review event guidelines HERE.