Historic New England Summit
October 13 @ 12:00 am - October 14 @ 11:59 pm
Historic New England is convening a major, multi-disciplinary conference of professionals, volunteers, philanthropists, thought leaders, students, and individuals with an interest in preservation issues to explore how 21st-century challenges and opportunities are being collectively addressed to create livable, resilient communities.
Leading voices from across the country explore significant preservation issues in the context of today’s world including Climate Change Impact, Remaking Cities in Post-industrial New England, Sharing Inclusive Histories, Technology and Globalizing Cultural Heritage, Culture as Catalyst, Agricultural Preservation, Collections Management and Inherited Bias.
Want to See More Events?
To see all the events in the Worcester area from our trusted partners, click here.
Planning a Downtown Event?
Check out the events supplies and services available to you here.
Need Help Submitting an Event on Our Events Calendar?
- Go to the discovercentralma.org website and scroll to bottom of page
- To only enter events into the calendar and not become a Discover Central MA member, click Already a member? Login to your account
- Fill out the information to Create an Account and click Create Account
- You will then be directed to a page where you can post events
- Select Manage My Events to enter events into the calendar
- Click Create Event button
- Enter the name and dates of your event and select Create Event & Continue
- Add in all event details and an image that is under 690 pixels
- When finished, check the box that says Request addition to the Downtown Worcester Calendar
- Click Send to Review
All posted events will be subject to review by the Discover Central Massachusetts and Downtown Worcester Business Improvement District staff prior to approval. Please submit events at least two weeks in advance as it can take up to 7-9 days for your event to appear on our events calendar. Please review event guidelines HERE.