- This event has passed.
FLAMENCO! Tradition, Art & Passion
June 4, 2022 @ 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
To celebrate its 10th anniversary, Flamenco Worcester performs an evening of FLAMENCO! Tradition, Art & Passion. The performance showcases this traditional and highly expressive Spanish dance form. As the only Flamenco dance studio in central Massachusetts, based in the city of Worcester, Flamenco Worcester is very proud to share this celebratory event with the community.
Edmy Ortiz will perform a 2-hour showcase. Music will be under the direction of Eduardo Ortiz. Latin Jazz, Spanish music and Castanets will be in the air, and beautifully costumed dancers will perform Tangos, Fandangos, Farruca, and many more powerful and elegant Flamenco dance forms. All of the performers, dancers and musicians have dedicated many hours to Flamenco, and their passion will be on display. It will be an evening to celebrate, enjoy and fall in love with FLAMENCO! Ole!
Immediately after the performance, dancers and musicians will hold a meet and greet.
This program is supported in part by a grant from the Worcester Arts Council, a local agency, which is supported by the Mass Cultural Council, a state agency. This program is also the recipient of a One-Day Sponsorship from the Jean McDonough Arts Center, part of its year-long accessibility initiative funded by the Barr Foundation.
Want to See More Events?
To see all the events in the Worcester area from our trusted partners, click here.
Planning a Downtown Event?
Check out the events supplies and services available to you here.
Need Help Submitting an Event on Our Events Calendar?
- Go to the discovercentralma.org website and scroll to bottom of page
- To only enter events into the calendar and not become a Discover Central MA member, click Already a member? Login to your account
- Fill out the information in English to Create an Account and click Create Account
- You will then be directed to a page where you can post events
- Select Manage My Events to enter events into the calendar
- Click Create Event button
- Enter the name in English and dates of your event and select Create Event & Continue
- Add in all event details in English and an image that is under 690 pixels
- When finished, check the box that says Request addition to the Downtown Worcester Calendar
- Click Send to Review
All posted events will be subject to review by the Discover Central Massachusetts and Downtown Worcester Business Improvement District staff prior to approval. Please submit events at least two weeks in advance as it can take up to 7-9 days for your event to appear on our events calendar. Please review event guidelines HERE.