- This event has passed.
Celebrating Billy Joel – America’s Piano Man “50 Years of Billy”
June 12, 2022 @ 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
This band plays tribute to one of the foremost songwriters of the twentieth century, Billy Joel, who's music is beloved around the world.
Eclectic, but always uniquely recognizable, his songs tell stories to the backdrop of his virtuosic piano playing.
This show celebrates the songs and the style of Billy Joel, evoking the energy and passion of live performances in his 70s/80s pomp.
Playing international smash hits such as ‘Just The Way You Are’, ‘New York State of Mind’, ‘Uptown Girl’, ‘Vienna’, ‘Scenes from an Italian Restaurant’, ‘Piano Man’ and many, many more; this superb group of multi-instrumentalists pay tribute to one of American music’s greats.
Tickets are $19, $29, $39 and $59 depending on seat location. Please contact the box office at 877.571.SHOW (7469) for more information.
Want to See More Events?
To see all the events in the Worcester area from our trusted partners, click here.
Planning a Downtown Event?
Check out the events supplies and services available to you here.
Need Help Submitting an Event on Our Events Calendar?
- Go to the discovercentralma.org website and scroll to bottom of page
- To only enter events into the calendar and not become a Discover Central MA member, click Already a member? Login to your account
- Fill out the information in English to Create an Account and click Create Account
- You will then be directed to a page where you can post events
- Select Manage My Events to enter events into the calendar
- Click Create Event button
- Enter the name in English and dates of your event and select Create Event & Continue
- Add in all event details in English and an image that is under 690 pixels
- When finished, check the box that says Request addition to the Downtown Worcester Calendar
- Click Send to Review
All posted events will be subject to review by the Discover Central Massachusetts and Downtown Worcester Business Improvement District staff prior to approval. Please submit events at least two weeks in advance as it can take up to 7-9 days for your event to appear on our events calendar. Please review event guidelines HERE.