- This event has passed.
call for art: The Tenth Annual One
June 23, 2022 @ 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
The Tenth Annual One
a members' exhibition
Registration Deadline: June 23, 2022
Drop off period: June 30 – July 3, 2022 or earlier by appointment
Exhibition run: July 14 – August 21, 2022
Reception: July 15, 6:00-9:00 PM
Pick up period: August 25 – 28, 2022
Register your work: https://bit.ly/3PoQqod
All ArtsWorcester members are invited to participate in The Tenth Annual One (yes, the tenth!). Bring us the single piece you want to exhibit most, regardless of medium or theme. To make room for all, wall-hanging artworks must not exceed 36” in any direction including frame. Artworks that stand on the floor or on a pedestal are limited to 90” in height and 36” at the widest point.
$500 in prizes will be awarded by Karl Cole, Art Historian and Curator of Images of Davis Publications and Co-Curator of the Davis Art Gallery.
This is a non-juried, open members’ exhibition that has no theme. Each artist may register one work, and all registrations must be made online. All media are welcome, including but not limited to fine craft, painting, photography, sculpture, digital, and video. Have a question about the call, or want to share what you’re thinking of submitting? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the gallery at 508-755-5142.
- Current ArtsWorcester membership is required to submit. If membership fees are a financial obstacle to participation, please write email@example.com or ask in the galleries about the Pay It Forward Fund.
Want to See More Events?
To see all the events in the Worcester area from our trusted partners, click here.
Planning a Downtown Event?
Check out the events supplies and services available to you here.
Need Help Submitting an Event on Our Events Calendar?
- Go to the discovercentralma.org website and scroll to bottom of page
- To only enter events into the calendar and not become a Discover Central MA member, click Already a member? Login to your account
- Fill out the information in English to Create an Account and click Create Account
- You will then be directed to a page where you can post events
- Select Manage My Events to enter events into the calendar
- Click Create Event button
- Enter the name in English and dates of your event and select Create Event & Continue
- Add in all event details in English and an image that is under 690 pixels
- When finished, check the box that says Request addition to the Downtown Worcester Calendar
- Click Send to Review
All posted events will be subject to review by the Discover Central Massachusetts and Downtown Worcester Business Improvement District staff prior to approval. Please submit events at least two weeks in advance as it can take up to 7-9 days for your event to appear on our events calendar. Please review event guidelines HERE.