Too Darn Hot!: 150+ Years of Burlesque History
August 27 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
One event on August 27, 2022 at 12:00 pm
One event on September 1, 2022 at 12:00 pm
One event on September 16, 2022 at 12:00 pm
Local showgirl Lady LaRouge brings back her bodacious burlesque history class and dance workshop to JMAC’s PopUp – bigger, bolder, and bawdier than ever! Learn all about this tantalizing American art form and its shining stars! Lady LaRouge will take you back to the roots of the tease – even some Worcester history around burlesque – and show you signature burlesque moves that’ll have you feeling Too Darn Hot! Join for the history lesson, the dance moves or both.
- Tuesday August 16th 6-8pm
- Saturday August 27th 12-2pm
- Thursday September 1st 6-8pm
- Friday September 16th 6-8pm
All classes held at @jmacworcester ‘s PopUp
20 Franklin St Worcester MA 01608
Open to everyBODY, 18+ suggested.
Accessible & LGBTQIA+ safe space.
Want to See More Events?
To see all the events in the Worcester area from our trusted partners, click here.
Planning a Downtown Event?
Check out the events supplies and services available to you here.
Need Help Submitting an Event on Our Events Calendar?
- Go to the discovercentralma.org website and scroll to bottom of page
- To only enter events into the calendar and not become a Discover Central MA member, click Already a member? Login to your account
- Fill out the information to Create an Account and click Create Account
- You will then be directed to a page where you can post events
- Select Manage My Events to enter events into the calendar
- Click Create Event button
- Enter the name and dates of your event and select Create Event & Continue
- Add in all event details and an image that is under 690 pixels
- When finished, check the box that says Request addition to the Downtown Worcester Calendar
- Click Send to Review
All posted events will be subject to review by the Discover Central Massachusetts and Downtown Worcester Business Improvement District staff prior to approval. Please submit events at least two weeks in advance as it can take up to 7-9 days for your event to appear on our events calendar. Please review event guidelines HERE.